A survey about women networks

I have been contacted to participate in a survey about the impact of women networks. I completed the survey in aprox. 10 minutes. If you want to take the survey the link is Link to women networks survey

I do have experience in diversity networks in general, and gender specific networks in particular. The study focuses not only on how to build a network but also how to ensure that "the programs live up to the members expectations". From a design point of view, I believe one of the key success factors for these kind of gender iniciatives is to include both women and men in the scope of the project.

I take this opportunity to wish Lisa and Veronika good luck in their research!

PD. Feel free to share with your human resources community if you feel like it


Entradas populares de este blog

¿Qué es la ecualización fiscal? Expatriados (7/10)